sexta-feira, 25 de junho de 2010

CHARLES BRONSON

Thrash / powerviolence

Charles Bronson é uma banda de thrashcore/powerviolence que surgiu em Dekalb, Ilinois.
Musicas curtas, som rapido e agressivo. Crucial.


Charles Bronson/Spazz (Split 7')

Spazz:
01- Mad at the World
02- Tripper
03- Uniform
04- Bore
05- Hard Boiled

Charles Bronson:
06- Obligatory Jock Slaughter Song
07- You Get What You Pay For
08- Charles Bronson will not Turn Into a ...
09- Rich Crusties Shall Pay
10- Fuckin' Drunken Uncle
11- Frat Guy on the Barbi
12- I lied When I Said I Like Your Zine
13- Playing Lotto


Youth Attack

01- Marriage Can Suck it
02- Youth Attack
03- The Painfull Yet Unavoidable Deathstar Comparison
04- XdumbfucksX
05- Too Much of a Good Thing
06- Standing in Front of Bulldog Records
07- Stock Footage
08- Pre(IM)Mature Retirement Plan
09- The Only Time I Think About Romance is When I Wonder ...
10- Deaf and Dumb
11- Fuck Technology, I'll Keep My Pocket Change
12- Red and Green Make Yellow
13- Let's Start Another War so I Can Sing About Stoping
14- I Just Can Avoid The Void in Avoid
15- Wastoid on the Celluloid
16- Shrinkage
17- Close Encounters of the Nerd Kind
18- Iq32
19- Punch Drunk
20- The Tears of a Clone

Download

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário